The Smart Programmer ADC260 is the lightweight, easy-to-use device for programming Mercedes* keys in combination with the Smart Pro.
• The key emulator simulates the original key to read data from the car immobilizer. It perfectly fits the ignition unit of vehicles supported by this solution.
• The base station features an infrared slot for key reading and writing. It lodges in the Smart Aerial slot at the back of the Smart Pro.
• The device is connected to the Smart Pro via USB port.
• Ready-to-program with the PCB, Infrared Technology and emergency blade HU106 included.
• 3 function buttons for lock, unlock and boot release.
• Infrared technology allows you to automatically open and close the windows just like original keys.
• 3-button key adds the boot open functionality to a 2-button original key.
• Possibility to reset and rewrite the key in case of mistakes while programming.
• Default key configuration is 433MHz, but a frequency of 315MHz can be set in the markets where allowed.
In the kit you will find everything you need to start your Mercedes* key programming business.
• the Smart Programmer ADC260;
• 3 Silca slot keys HU106S23.